This look is a common request.
Makeup that makes you look like a B.J.D.(also known as a Japanese Anime Doll), without stepping into evening-wear style.
This look is very soft, with dramatic results.
1) Apply moisturizer(oil free is best). Let it set in.
2) Apply moisturizer a second time. Let it set in.
3) Apply moisturizer a third time.
Let it set, make sure your skin is nice and smooth and dry.
4) Take a concealer (a shade or two lighter than your skin tone) and
apply under eyes, on your eye lids, and then your “T-Zone”, and
Repeat this a second time.
5) Apply powder (Neutral/Matte Shade, that suits your skin tone)
in a soft, dabbing motion, in order to blend a soft look,
and set the concealer. Constant blending is the magic!
6) Apply a soft pink tone on your cheeks. Make sure you
sweep up to your hair line.
7) EYE shadows;
Apply a soft pink eye shadow over the whole lid of your eye
(be careful not to touch your brow though)
Apply a redish brown color of eye shadow to the outer
corner of your eyes.
Apply a red/brown colored lip liner as an eyeliner.
Though whole top and half of your bottom eye lid
(outer corner to about the center of your eye/waterline).
Blend. (you may have to apply twice- your preference)
Take the same lip liner(that you have been using as eye liner)
and draw along your crease line, and blend as well.
(The more/darker you apply the more dramatic
the eye depth appearance will be)
8) Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes,
then apply false eyelashes.
9) Now for bronzer (Matte. Shiny is not a good idea),
but not for tanning, to create warm shadows.
Apply on the sides of your nose(to get a slimmer nose like a doll)
with your fingers, then apply with a powder brush lightly
to the sides of your face and cheeks.
10) Apply a brown lip liner and blend in. Stroke a red/pink lip liner
within your lines and blend entirely again.
(You should not be able to see a strong line when done blending)
Apply a lip gloss (pink or soft red is best).
*photo credit is stated on photograph*